Breaking News

Arfield: That's My Wonderhaul



















Scott Artfield netted a superb double to lift Falkirk up the charts - then launched an appeal for generous punters to help him Roll With It at the Oasis concert.

Arfield equalled last term's haul of three goals with a superb solo strike and late clincher from the spot following earlier efforts from Burton O'Brien and Steve Lovell.

Hamilton netted a late consolation with an own goal from Bairns keeper Robert Olejnik but it couldn't take the shine off Arfield's heroics.

Now the midfielder is desperate to follow up his wonder show by seeing his heroes belt out Wonderwall - if he can get his hands on a ticket.

Arfield said: "It was a funny celebration after my second goal. I went to the corner flag and pretended it was a microphone because I'm desperate to go to the Oasis concert with my brother Stuart in Glasgow in November.

"We can't get tickets anywhere but keep talking about it. I'm sure my brother knew exactly what I was doing.

Source: www.sundaymail.co.uk

No comments