Breaking News

Oasis To Release Exclusive iTunes EP








The 'I'm Outta Time EP' is available to download from today (December 9)

Oasis are set to release a special US-only iTunes exclusive EP.

The EP includes previously unreleased material including a demo version of the current single ‘I’m Outta Time’ and remix versions of ‘The Shock of the Lightning’ and ‘To Be Where There’s Life’.

The band are currently on their ‘Dig Out Your Soul’ American tour playing to sold-out audiences across the country. The jaunt continues tonight in Denver, CO.

The tracklisting for ‘I’m Outta Time’ is:

‘I'm Outta Time’ (Album version)
‘I'm Outta Time’ (Remix)
‘I'm Outta Time’ (Demo)
‘The Shock Of The Lightning’ (The Jagz Kooner Remix)
‘To Be Where There's Life’ (Neon Neon Remix)

The remaining dates are:

Minneapolis, MN Target Center (10)
Chicago, IL Allstate Arena (12)
Detroit, MI Palace of Auburn Hills (13)
New York, NY Madison Sq. Garden (17)
Camden, NJ Susquehanna Center (19)
Washington, DC Patriot Center (20)

Source: www.nme.com

No comments