Breaking News

Daniel Craig Claims He Is A Better Guitarist Than Noel Gallagher














Daniel Craig claims he is a better guitarist than Noel Gallagher.

The British actor would struggle to carry out the Oasis rocker's wishes and play him in a film because he would have to tone down his superior music skills.

Speaking at the European premiere of 'Defiance' in London's Leicester Square last night (07.01.09), Daniel told BANG Showbiz: "Well, I can play the guitar better than he can so I don't know how that's really going to work. He hasn't spoken to me about that yet, but if he wants to make a deal..."

Noel recently revealed the James Bond star - who is a huge Oasis fan - would be perfect to portray him in a movie about the band.

He said: "I wouldn't be averse to a film about Oasis. I would like Daniel to play me. I said to him, 'If you can swing it for me to get the James Bond theme tune, you can play me if they do an Oasis movie.' "

He then joked: "Who would play my brother Liam? I would have to say either Julian Clary or, in his first major role, Jeremy Kyle."

Daniel - who was joined on the red carpet by his co-stars Jamie Bell and Liev Schreiber - also said everyone involved in 'Defiance' did it for the love of the project rather than an inflated fee.

He added: "All the stories we took were based on fact. It was a really good bunch of people. No one did this film for the money.

"We had a laugh, we had to. It was cold so we drank a lot too."

The premiere was also attended by 'Pirates of the Caribbean...' star Jonathan Pryce and UK TV presenter Vanessa Feltz.

Source: www.pr-inside.com

No comments