Breaking News

Noel Gallagher: High School Musical Is Like Drugs












Noel Gallagher has said High School Musical is like drugs.

The Oasis rocker revealed to Absolute Radio's Christian O'Connell on his Breakfast Show that his daughter Anais - from his marriage to first wife Meg Mathews - is "obsessed" by the Disney sing-a-long films and prefers them to his music.

Noel said: "Yes, I have a nine-year-old daughter who's into that rubbish, you know.
"Well it's like aural drugs isn't it, you know. But yes, they get obsessed and it ain't good for them, you know. I guess it's better than... mind you, what did we have in our day, the Magic Roundabout and Catweazle."

Earlier this month Noel slammed hit video game Guitar Hero.

The 41-year-old musician told Total Guitar magazine: "I always tell kids playing a guitar is not a video game, there is no level to get to. You'll never master it and you'll never complete the game.

"I've never played Guitar Hero myself, I suppose I'm a bit old-fashioned.

"If it puts little plastic guitars into kids' hands and fires their imaginations, I guess it's a good thing."

Source: www.thisissurreytoday.co.uk

Interesting quote from Noel in his interview with Christian O'Connell earlier today on Absolute Radio. He was speaking about the new single.

"Always excited when a new single comes out, you know. We've got some new b-sides and some different mixes of it and all that - some of them are quite monumental. Be nice for the kids to get hold of, I think."

Thanks to MrMonobrow

No comments