Breaking News

Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere





Taken from Noel's tour diary for oasisinet.com

Hello there. Been a few days, eh? Where HAVE we been? I know we were in Milan last night. What a night! A great, great gig was followed - somewhat predictably - by a monumental drink-up. Didn't go out anywhere. Just at the hotel bar.

David Beckham came to the gig. Was good to catch up with him again after that night in Vegas - remember?

Irie Nancy was in town and all. Shopping, of course. She brought me big laughs and tales of The Mighty I. who's taken to wearing tights while the cold bites back home.

Am currently in a TV studio in Paris. Hanging around. Doing nothing. Still a little bit drunk, I think.

Flying to Germany tonight to do that show we cancelled the other week. Or maybe it's tomorrow. Fuck knows. Either way, I'd rather be in bed.

Au revoir'n'all that.

GD

Source: www.oasisinet.com

No comments