Breaking News

Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere





Taken fromNoel's tour diary for oasisinet.com

So last night was fuckin' brilliant. One of the bestest. Don't ask why. It just was.

Roskilde's not as big as I remembered it. I had it in my head it was about 100,000 people. Seemed like maybe half that. Still..it was one of those rare gigs where straight from the very 1st note you just know it's gonna be good.

I've lost one of my bags - AGAIN!! It's becoming a theme of this tour. Lost bags, lost clothes, broken ribs. It's beginning to get on my tits.

Back in dat'dare London. Coventry on Tuesday then Wembley!! Cannot wait.

In a bit.

GD.

Source: www.oasisinet.com

Tickets are still available for a number shows on Oasis' largest-ever UK Stadium tour, click here for availability of tickets.

No comments