Breaking News

Stars Blast Oasis No-Show At V




















James Morisson has stuck the boot into Oasis, saying they are 'lazy' for pulling out of V.

The Gallagher brothers were forced to pull out of their headlining slot at Chelmsford after Liam was struck down by a sore throat.

But smooth James says the band are letting lots of fans down.

Chatting to Absolute Radio, he said: "Yeah, man, lazy. Lazy. That's what it is.

"I mean obviously everyone's gonna be gutted. Every band's got their reasons for not playing. I've had to pull out of gigs before and yeah, it's not a good feeling. I'm sure in their world they would, course they would rather play. So I don't think it's anything that they can you know, change really.

"It's a shame, definitely and it will be a big gap missed."

But James reckons Snow Patrol will rise to the occasion.

He continued: "I think Snow Patrol are a great band but Oasis are a different crowd, a different style and they've got a lot more you know, they're good to finish the show with."

Jade Goody's widower Jack Tweed was sceptical of claims that front man Liam was ill.

He said: "I'm gutted - I think they're just hungover to be honest."

But Radio One's Edith Bowman insisted the band would not cancel without good reason.

"They're very professional and they wouldn't cancel if they didn't have a valid reason.

"I think Noel might come on stage and do something on his own to surprise the fans."

Singer Paolo Nutini said: "It's the fans I feel sorry for."

Source: www.thesun.co.uk

No comments