Breaking News

Oasis Tip From Spandau Ballet



Comeback heroes Spandau Ballet have some advice for Noel and Liam Gallagher... have a punch-up.

Gary Kemp told us at the aftershow bash for their show in Dublin, their first since 1990: "Oasis need to learn from us. No one has had more fights than us. Going to the High Court for six weeks was hell. Not speaking for 19 years, I can hardly believe we've made it on stage tonight. I'm so proud. I can't believe we wasted all these years."

His bandmate Steve Norman, who teamed up with Tony Hadley and John Keeble to sue Gary for song-writing royalties and lost, said: "Oasis need to have a punch-up, take each other to court if that's what it takes to get it out of their system. But they are brothers like us and they love each other. Life's too short to hold a grudge. I was like a pig in s**t tonight - that's how happy I was."

Still, their gig nearly never happened at all. Steve, John and the tour keyboard player gatecrashed a beer festival and had one too many when security waded in.

Steve told us: "They warned us to stop dancing on the tables or we'd get chucked out. I didn't want to get in trouble before our comeback gig. Can you imagine what'd happen if I didn't make the first night?" True, so true.

Source: www.mirror.co.uk

No comments