Breaking News

Liam Gallagher: I Love My Brother Noel, But...

















Former Oasis frontman Liam Gallagher says he is enjoying life after his acrimonious split with brother Noel - and ruled out a reunion.

Speaking at the launch of his clothing label at the Manchester branch of Selfridge's, the singer said he was looking forward to performing with his new band.

He also said he had no animosity towards his brother, beside whom he spent years performing in one of the most successful rock bands of all time.

"He's doing his thing, we're doing our thing, I wish him all the best," he said.

"I don't wish him anything bad, I'm his brother. I love him to death."

He added that stories of wild rows between the two were wide of the mark as they barely spoke to each other when off stage.

He added that his only message for Noel would be "Good luck mate - see you in the next world. Don't be late!"

Watch the interview by clicking here.

Win a limited edition 'Pretty Green' goody bag, click here for more details.

No comments