Breaking News

Liam Gallagher: "Oasis Split Is A Good Thing"











Liam Galllagher has told Xfm he thinks the Oasis split was a good thing. Speaking to the Xfm Breakfast Show with Dave Berry, the frontman said.

“I think it’s a good thing in hindsight… Maybe we should have done it earlier”.

Gallagher Jr also went on to say that the band should have made more albums while they were together.

“Seven albums for Oasis is not good. We’ve been going 18 years or whatever and all we’ve done is seven albums? I just think it’s poor.

“I’m not going to beat myself up about it. I just think we could have made more albums. Having four or five years off is no good.

“Obviously, Noel wanted some time off and we don’t. The band split in August, we were in the studio by November. We were mad for it”.

Source: www.xfm.co.uk

Vote for '(What's The Story) Morning Glory?' for 'BRITs Album of 30 Years' HERE!

No comments