Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Wants Baby Carlos











Noel Gallagher plans to call his baby Carlos.

The former Oasis guitarist - who already has a daughter, Anais, nine, from his previous marriage to Meg Matthews, and two-year-old son Donovan with his current partner Sara MacDonald - plans to pay tribute to his sporting hero, Manchester City soccer player Carlos Tevez, when he becomes a father for the third time in September.

He said: "The new baby, if it's a boy - Sara doesn't know this yet - is definitely going to be called Carlos. Yeah, without a doubt. Or just Tevez.

The musician also admitted Sara's pregnancy has scuppered his plans to spend this summer in South Africa for the soccer World Cup.

He added in a video interview for The Football Association website: "I was planning on going but I went and got my missus pregnant didn't I. I should have knocked her up when I got back or something instead."

Noel, 42, will now have to watch the tournament on television, but admits he still gets so involved in the action, he often frightens his children.

He explained: "Anais isn't into football, she thinks it's boring. She can't grasp the concept of dads standing up watching the TV, because I do that and shout and she's just going, 'Daddy, sit down, you're scaring me.' "

Source: www.femalefirst.co.uk

Check out live dates from 'The Vortex', by clicking here.

No comments