Breaking News

James Buckley Is A Oasis Fan




















James Buckley faces daily abuse from his colleagues because of an embarrassing tattoo on his wrist.

The actor, who plays Jay, is a massive fan of Oasis - and Noel Gallagher in particular.

To pay tribute to his idol, James had the brand symbol of Noel's favourite guitars - Epiphone - inked on his arm. But sadly, everyone mistakes it for the euro symbol. James admitted: "They are always winding me up asking if I'll be getting a Pound sign next.

"But I like it. I've also got a Live Forever tattoo on my arm.

"I used to play in a band called London Waiting. We were a bad Oasis but stopped when we supported Essex band States Of Emotion and thought we'd never be that good."

The others can't laugh too much. James has had the most work since The Inbetweeners started - notably as Del Boy in Only Fools And Horses prequel Rock & Chips.

On the down side, he IS a Crystal Palace fan.

Se the tattoos here.

Source: www.thesun.co.uk

No comments