Breaking News

Liam Gallagher On Songwriting And More














Liam was asked by Mojo Magazine "How's it been writing songs?" for Beady Eye.

The singer said "They've all been writing songs for years. I'm still new to it so I don't have a formula yet. I don't go for walks in the park, or fucking read Oscar Wilde or shit like that. I just get a f**king guitar and give it a f**king kick around the room. Write a couple of words down and see where it goes. And if it gets me sweating and that, I bring it to the guys and if they get involved, all the better."

Speaking on the bands name Liam said "It's just a change isn't it? I don't know man, it's just, "keep an eye out on the f**king f**k-wits" isn't it? We came up with a few other ones, but I'm not telling you what they were."

No comments