Breaking News

Liam Gallagher Promises New Beady Eye LP Next Year













Liam Gallagher has exclusively revealed to MTV News that Beady Eye have already started working on new material for their "storming" second album, which he hopes will be released next summer.

Gallagher, who formed Beady Eye in 2009 with former members of Oasis when his brother, Noel Gallagher, quit the legendary Brit pop band, said fans should expect a “massive wall of sound, great anthems and epic tunes”.

The frontman revealed: “We’ve started and it’s sounding good – we’re not messing about. We’ll have bits of time off but we won’t be sitting around watching Jeremy Kyle, we’ll be in the studio. It won’t be out this year, but we’ll record about February and I reckon it’ll be out next summer.”

Gallagher was at Wembley Stadium on Saturday to watch his beloved Manchester City win the FA Cup, but he thinks it’ll be a “long time” before Beady Eye play a show there.

He explained: “I’m not in the mood for doing big gigs just yet. Our first tour was great – it was great starting off again and playing the smaller venues."

Liam added: "The album went down pretty well and it was good to see people’s faces again, but we’ll move on to bigger and better things because album two is gonna be storming.”

Speaking at the launch of his fashion label Pretty Green’s second London store, Gallagher stated that he still only wants cool kids to wear his clothes: “You don’t know if you’re cool until you’ve put my gear on."

"You might have been a bit of a d**k before you try mine, but there’s room for everyone. I don’t want no idiots wearing it."

Gallagher continued: “When someone comes up to you and says ‘I like your music’ and they look cool that makes my day, but if they look like a f**king clown I’m wondering if I’m making the right music. I’d hate to see the Queen wearing Pretty Green.”

“I’ve had an amazing week. Opening my store, being in Beady Eye, Man City winning the FA Cup, being alive... life couldn’t get any better.”

Source: www.mtv.co.uk

1 comment

Anonymous said...

Great news! Can't wait :D