Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Calls Brother Liam A Born Liar














Noel Gallagher has branded his brother Liam a "born liar" in an explosive new interview.

The warring brothers reignited their war-of-words earlier this month (Jul11) when Noel accused Liam of sparking the break up of Oasis by demanding to advertise his Pretty Green fashion line in the band's tour programmes.

The Beady Eye frontman hit back, insisting he never discussed his clothing venture with his brother, and Noel has now taken another swipe at his sibling, accusing Liam of filling his new band's album with leftover Oasis songs.

Responding to his brother's claims he deliberately held back two of their former band's tracks for his own upcoming solo album, Noel tells NME magazine, "Well, Liam talks a lot, doesn't he?... Unfortunately for Liam, he's a born liar. Those songs have been recorded on two separate occasions, for two different albums, and vocals were never completed.

"I've re-recorded them in a different key, to suit my voice. They're the two most Oasis sounding songs on the album. But whatever he says is bulls**t."

Asked about songs on Beady Eye's debut album Different Gear, Still Speeding, he says, "I remember playing drums on a version of The Roller. I've always liked that song. So there's a version of that with me on it somewhere in the vaults. The Morning Son has been around for the best part of five years.

"I'd heard a few of those tunes before... I'd say whatever songs are on there, I'd say half I recognise the titles of... Millionaire was gonna be on the last record... The Roller, yeah, I always thought was gonna be a f**king mega, mega hit for Oasis but it never got past the demo stage."

Source: www.express.co.uk

7 comments

Anonymous said...

right, on the contrary Noel uses discarded Oasis songs of 10 years ago.

lubi said...

its really breaks my hearts 2 see my 2 idoles talking about each other that way , I really don't feel well when I read any of their recent interviews .

Anonymous said...

@lubi agree with you

Anonymous said...

a few days ago Noel said that he didn't listen to Beady Eye, now he suddenly knows everything... who the liar?

Anonymous said...

yeah, it says everywhere that its an album with 10 brand new tracks, when actually, some of them are 10 years old AT LEAST. but it will be awesome anyway, just wish they´d get the facts straight.

Jenny said...

I agree, this is horrible... its so sad.

Anonymous said...

Pot. Kettle. Black.