Breaking News

Noel Gallagher For President Of Ireland?













Noel Gallagher has told Hot Press that he’s prepared to enter the race for the Aras in October.

“Seven years living rent free in a big house in the park?” he reflects. “I’ll have a bit of fucking that!”

Well, we need somebody forthright and dynamic to run after Gay Byrne pulled out.

“What, the Late Late Show bloke? Seriously? That’s mad!”

Before throwing his hat into the ring, Noel ought to be aware that he might be up against Martin Sheen and his Dragon’s Den namesake Sean Gallagher.

“Do you have any proper politicians in Ireland or is just TV presenters and actors who get voted in? I was going to rehearse this afternoon, but I think I’ll work on my manifesto instead.”

President Gallagher does have a ring to it…

We’ll have more – much more! – on Noel and his High Flying Birds in an upcoming issue of Hot Press.

Source: www.hotpress.com

No comments