Breaking News

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds Setlist And Pictures From Manchester













Here is the setlist from Noel Gallagher's High Flying Bird's at the Apollo in Manchester.

It's Good To Be Free
Mucky Fingers
Everybody's On The Run
Dream On
If I Had A Gun
The Good Rebel
The Death Of You And Me
Freaky Teeth
Wonderwall
Supersonic
(I Wanna Live In A Dream) In My Record Machine
AKA... What A Life
Talk Tonight
Soldier Boys And Jesus Freaks
AKA... Broken Arrow
Half The World Away
Stranded On The Wrong Beach
Dont Look Back In Anger
The Importance Of Being Idle
Little By Little





Thanks to Jack Davis, check out his pictures here, numerous others on my Twitter page here.

Videos thanks to alexcooling1991

1 comment

stopcryingyourheartout.com said...

I will post more videos etc in the morning