Breaking News

Noel Gallagher's Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere (Vol.2) Part Thirteen













Yes comrades…

So, where were we?

That last gig in San Francisco was mega. It might even have been the best one so far!! Almighty atmosphere. Thanks to everyone for coming out.

Been back in London the last few days. Great to see The Mighty I… Bunny Dread… Irie Nancy and that blimmin' cat.

Jet lag's a killer though. Was up at 4am every night since I got back. Been catching up on the football though so every cloud, eh?

Did that Jools Holland programme for the 1st time in 16 years last Tuesday… SIXTEEN YEARS!!!!! That's outrageous, I cannot believe it's been that long. We was on with them Red Hot Chili Peppers, Bjork and a load of other people I'd never heard of. It was good though. I enjoyed being back.

You find me in Madrid. Dunno what this hotel is called but it's very modern and very hi-tech. Had to get a guy to come up to my room last night to show me how to work the fuckin' remote control for the bastard telly!!! Don't laugh, you would've struggled with it too.

Some fans outside the hotel before were not much older than my 11 year old daughter!! Proper kids… A bit disconcerting to say the least.

In a bit.

GD.

Source: www.noelgallagher.com

Keep up to date with Noel's award-winning tour diary by signing up to Noel's Official Website's Inbox HERE!

3 comments

Anonymous said...

LOL. It's 11 years, Noel. 11.

Anonymous said...

Noel got old. The other day he blamed Liam, without knowing that 1996 does NOT come before 1994.
Noel, here's a video to remind you that show in 2000, or maybe that one is not Noel Gallagher: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyW13HSYXtQ

Anonymous said...

I was at the gig in San Fran. My buddy and I flew down from Vancouver, Canada. Truly was mega! Made my year. Chatting with Scully before the concert was a highlight.