Breaking News

Liam Gallagher: 'Stone Roses Are The Best Band In The World'













Liam Gallagher has spoken of his love for The Stone Roses after the first show of their reunion tour.

Speaking to the BBC from the audience of the band's Barcelona show last night (8 June, 2012), Liam Gallagher revealed how important the band are to him, and how the band make him 'feel great'.

"It's like Quadrophenia for me, do you know what I mean? It's a live moment. I've started feeling different man. They're the best band in the world man," he said. "I followed them round when I was sixteen, seventeen. They made me feel great again."

Stone Roses performed a small show in Warrington last month, but will be returning to the UK for a series of live Manchester shows, with support from Liam Gallgher's Beady Eye, among others.

Source: www.gigwise.com

No comments