Breaking News

Noel Gallagher: My Wonder Scrawl













Noel Gallagher should bring his own merchandise to gigs.

The singer can’t understand why fans ask him to autograph scrappy pieces of paper rather than an album cover or poster.

He fears his signature will be tossed in a drawer filled with Z-lister scribbles and forgotten about.

Noel said: “When you are outside a gig and someone hands you an album to sign, that is great.

“But when people stop you in the street and say, ‘Can I have your autograph?’ and they pull out a receipt and say, ‘Just put your name on there’, you look at them and say, ‘Are you kidding me?’

“I sometimes ask, ‘What are you going to do with it?’ I bet they stick it in a drawer with autographs from people like Dale Winton and Barbara Windsor.

“Oh, nice one. Thanks, mate. I mean, what is the point in people signing stuff?”

Not surprisingly, Noel admits he’s never asked for an autograph. But he has requested a picture with another celebrity – once.

Noel said: “That was with Neil Young. I have never owned a camera.”

He’s long overdue a phone upgrade, then.

Source: www.thesun.co.uk

No comments