Breaking News

Noel Gallagher’s Crying Shame











Punters singing along to Don’t Look Back In Anger won’t be the only ones crying on Noel Gallagher’s new DVD.

Footage of Noel bawling when Manchester City won the league in May will be included in a documentary featured on his live DVD, due out at Christmas.

He said: “I was in a bar in downtown Santiago in Chile. Fortunately, I had a film crew with me on that leg of the tour and they were filming all of this. So you’ll be able to see all of this.

“I am dreading watching this footage back because it’s just going to go from every emotion that can come out of a human being. Tears, anger, it’s just unbelievable.

“Unfortunately I did shed a tear. You have to just let it out.

“I said the same phrase that rhymes with cucking bell about a hundred times at the top of my voice into the television.”

At least the Chilean folk around him wouldn’t have understood all the swear words.

Source: www.thesun.co.uk

No comments