Breaking News

Noel Gallagher's Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere (Vol.2) Part Sixty Eight













From Noel Gallagher's 'Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere' tour diary.

Yes comrades.

So, the festival in Oslo was a bit weird. It took place at a ski-jumping . . . thing (not sure what the correct term is) . . . at the top of a mountain. Freezing cold and in thick fog. A bit miserable. That bird Rhianna was headlining. I'm told she had an entourage of 100 people!!! ONE HUNDRED!!!!! I've got (a quite pathetic) 11.

Not sure the young 'uns down the front appreciated a bit of the old rock 'n' folk. They didn't look too happy anyway. All that being said it was ANOTHER great gig! What's that now? 5 in a row? The record books are being ripped up here!

Back down the hill in the town there was what seemed like another festival of sorts going on in the park in the main square. A free one I think. I could hear it from my room. A bit cabaret. It sounded like a load of local bands doing covers. All good clean fun.

Anyway . . . after going for what was quite frankly the most APPALLING Chinese I think I've ever had I tried to get my head down. The town was a bit rowdy though. I think the free festival thing must've had a late licence. Funny thing is . . . at about 2am I was woken by the noise coming from the park. Over the PA and as clear as night I could hear someone doing an acoustic cover of "Don't Look Back In Anger"!!!! I kid you not (the bastards murdered it by the way!).

ONWARDS.

GD.

Source: www.noelgallagher.com

Keep up to date with Noel's award-winning tour diary by signing up to Noel's Official Website's Inbox here.

No comments