Breaking News

Setlist: Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds At T In The Park













Below is the setlist for Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds at the T In The Park Festival Festival in Balado, Kinross yesterday.

The Good Rebel
Mucky Fingers
Everybody's on the Run
Dream On
If I Had A Gun
The Death of You And Me
(I Wanna Live in a Dream in My) Record Machine
AKA... What a Life!
Talk Tonight
AKA... Broken Arrow
Half The World Away
(Stranded On) The Wrong Beach
Whatever
Little By Little
Don't Look Back In Anger

Source: www.setlist.fm

Details of an exclusive strictly limited 'Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds' CD or vinyl singles collectors box can be found here.

4 comments

Neil said...

How's it going, big fan of your site. I've just got back from watching Noel at Kerrang Radio in Birmingham. He played about 10 songs. Can't remember the full setlist, but it was pretty much the standard stuff he's been playing for the rest of the tour. In no order: Supersonic, What a life, It's good to be free, If I had a gun, Half the world away, Don't look back in anger, Wonderwall, Talk tonight, D'yer wanna be a spaceman.

One massive bonus though was he did play D'yer Wanna Be A Spaceman. He said it was the 3rd time in 17 years.

I've got some quality photos, better than the official ones. I'll send a link to my flickr if you want a look. The pictures will be there in 10 minutes.

Neil

stopcryingyourheartout.com said...

Thanks for the heads up, any news on when it's being broadcast or a link to the other pictures also.

Thanks :)

Neil said...

Their photos are on the Kerrang Radio FB page http://t.co/xnYpD0yk. Not sure about the broadcast, or if it's going to be in full or the odd song here or there. I'd be surprised if they played it all at once as Kerrang is a bit more metal. They were videoing it and said the videos would end up on the website.

stopcryingyourheartout.com said...

Thanks very much I look forward to seeing or listening to it soon.