Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Says The Wait To Release His New Album Is Beginning To Do His Head In













Noel Gallagher has admitted that he's spent so long waiting to release his new album 'Chasing Yesterday' that it's beginning to annoy him.

The former Oasis guitarist took part in a Q&A session for XFM radio station yesterday evening (November 3) at the Hammersmith Club in London. Grilled by a panel of interviewers which included Manic Street Preachers bassist Nicky Wire, Gallagher took questions on Oasis' reissues and his new LP, which is set for release on March 2 next year (2015).

"I've had it finished since July," he said. "The last tour went on for 15 months and then I had a bit of time off. Then I finished my record early and then I've had to wait for these bloomin' Oasis reissues to stop selling before I can put my record out because it's all run out of the same office. That's not intended to stop you buying them by the way, it's just these things take time. It's been a long time sitting on this record, it's beginning to do my head in."

Source: www.nme.com

Check out the current collection and offers from Pretty Green here.

No comments