Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Says Ed Miliband Can Go F*ck Himself













Noel Gallagher has been asked by the new issue of Loaded will he go with Russell Brand's revolution or David Cameron, Nick Clegg or Ed Miliband's austerity in the upcoming General Election.

He said "Ed Miliband can go f*ck himself. As can f*cking Nick Clegg, as can Dave Miliband, honestly when I look at that guy, I would be nervous if he was running the country. I think he was put there by his party and his party are communists. I dunno, I don't get the Labour party at the minute. If Nick Clegg wants to become my butler, well he can do".

He added "Dave (David Cameron), he's just a Bullingdon boy isn't he? He's not one of us, he's one of them. And Russell's (Russell Brand) revolution? Hardly a viable opinion is it? I think I might vote for the most ludicrous thing on the ballot paper, I don't know what that be but it was a pirate last time".

The April issue of Loaded goes on sale tomorrow.

Check out the current collection and offers from Pretty Green here.

No comments