Breaking News

Pre-Order: Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds 'Lock All The Doors' Limited Edition Yellow Vinyl














Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds will release ‘Lock All the Doors’ on August 28th. The track is the fourth single from the hugely successful No 1 album ‘Chasing Yesterday’ and includes B-side ‘Here’s A Candle (For Your Birthday Cake)’

‘Lock All The Doors’ has been in the making for 23 years, Noel said:

"There's a song on this record that's taken me 23 years to finish - it's called 'Lock All The Doors'. I gave a bit of it away to The Chemical Brothers in the '90s when we did 'Setting Sun' and I always meant to finish it off. I kept the chorus but I could never find a way of getting the verse to tie in with this chorus. One afternoon I was coming out the Tesco Metro where I live in Maida Vale, and I don't know what it was but it just hit me, coming round the corner, just by Boots, it came to me in a flash of inspiration. This song was never released by Oasis, but the chorus is so fucking brilliant I never gave up on it."

"Lock All The Doors perfectly recaptures the brutish, overdriven thrill of early Oasis"  NME

A. Lock All The Doors
B. Here's A Candle (For Your Birthday Cake)

Click here to pre-order.
Check out the current collection and offers from Pretty Green here.

No comments