Breaking News

Liam Gallagher On The Key To A Good Life


Wildman Liam Gallagher has stunned fans by telling them the key to a good life is “not drinking too much”.

The former Oasis frontman, 44, blamed his drug and drink-fuelled benders for causing the breakdown of his marriages to Pasty Kensit and Nicole Appleton.

And he urged fans to lay off the booze if they want to stay out of trouble.

He said: “I’ve made some howlers in my personal life, I’ve had a couple of marriages and hurt my kids and that.

“So personally, my advice would be don’t take too many drugs and don’t drink too much alcohol.

“You should stop that because that gets you in situations.

“But overall I’m quite happy with how it’s all gone and is going.

"I’m a good person and I’ve had a good life, rock‘n’roll has been very good to me.”

Liam, who fronted Oasis with brother Noel from the early 90s until their acrimonious split in 2009, became famous for his wild boozing.

But the star has calmed it down as he gets older so he can concentrate on his music.

He was back in action as he took to the stage at the weekend’s Reading and Leeds festivals.

The bad boy rocker left the crowd in good spirits by tweeting that his Leeds set was “up there if not better than” any Oasis gig.

But the goodwill didn’t last long, after the Mancunian star claimed that someone stole his sunglasses.

He later tweeted: “Rite to the c*** who robbed my shades backstage at reading I hope you die you c*** I guess it’s karma for stealing the show as you were LG x (sic)”

Source: www.dailystar.co.uk

No comments