Breaking News

Liam Gallagher On Oasis' 'Be Here Now' Album


Liam Gallagher has been speaking about Oasis' 1997 album, 'Be Here Now', he believes it has received unfair criticism over the years.

He told Vulture: "I'm not bringing people up, but there are a lot of sheep out there, aren't there? And if the main guy [Noel Gallagher] says, 'Oh, it's f***ing this and that', a lot of people not using their own minds say, 'Yeah, I agree.'

"If Noel had said it's the best thing ever, I'm sure it'd have gotten a different f***ing reception. The reason why he didn't like it is because it reminds him of a not-so-good time with his ex-wife. That's fine. That's his prerogative.

"But me, I had a good time making that album. I think there are some great songs on it. I think I sung really well, and it was a good time to be alive."

He added: "Some of the songs went on a bit long, and they were a bit overproduced, but that's what happens, mate, if you think you're a producer.

"At that time, our kid was always messing with the tracks. It's like, write the songs, play the guitar, and shut the f**k up. I like that album, because that's what I did -- I sang the songs, I had a good time, and went to the pub."

No comments