Breaking News

Noel Gallagher's Only Worried About What His Wife, Kids And Cat Think Of Him


Noel Gallagher has said he's only worried about what his wife, kids and cat think of him.

He told Noisey in a interview yesterday “I don’t have social media accounts,I don’t get a live feed of what people are saying. My daughter is usually my … you know, when she comes in from school she’ll say ‘Oh god look at this’.

"But I don’t want anybody to know anything about me, so whatever the misconceptions are, that’s my fault. And I probably cultivate that. I’m not an overly private person, but I don’t give a shit what they think about me. It doesn’t bother me in the slightest.”

He added: “I for one, I’m not bothered what Mary Smith thinks of me, no offence Mary, and whatever her opinion is of me, that’s all it is. I only really care what my Wife and kids think of me, and my cat. My cat is important. If he didn’t like me, life wouldn’t be worth living.”

“Some people sit and have direct contact with their fans through Twitter and all that, and I don’t think that’s healthy. For either your fans or for you, because then you can’t detach yourself from it.”

No comments