Breaking News

Liam Gallagher On Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds 'Who Built The Moon?'


Liam Gallagher has told the new issue of Q that is out on Tuesday what he thinks of Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds 'Who Built The Moon?'.

I don't agree with a lot of the stuff he's talking about. He's saying it's so out there and everyone's so square they can get on it. I don't think it is out there. I honestly don't and I'm not digging him out. The stuff he did with Mark Coyle before we even got in Oasis was a lot more out there. It's designer psychedelia. And the songs ain't that good. They're not his best batch of songs. He put a load of crap round it. he's in the press going, 'Oh if you think this one's out there, wait till you hear the next one', like, mate, I don't know what crowd you're hanging about with but they must be a right bunch of squares if you think that's out there."

No comments