Breaking News

Liam Gallagher Rules Out Oasis Reunion Says He And Noel Have Called A Truce


Speaking to The Age on Wednesday night, Liam Gallagher has confirmed that he and Noel have called a truce.

"I got a little thing through the door from his management team and so I think there's been a bit of a reach-out and a bit of a truce,".

"It's all good - season of goodwill and all that, you know?"

"All is good in my neck of the woods," he said, before adding that fans should not expect this to mean an Oasis reunion was on the cards.

"God no, no. Oasis isn't getting back together, not at all. I'm doing my thing, he's doing his thing and that is the end of it," he said.

"It's still the same - it's just that I've called a truce on it and he's called a truce on it and no more slagging."

"I'm gonna not be as naughty as I am on the Twitter and slag him off,"

"You've gotta try sometimes, haven't you? Who's to say the wheels won't fall off again - but you've gotta try. And all is good in my neck of the woods. I'm gonna try and see Noel at Christmas."

No comments